John's “Get it Sold!” Marketing Plan
Step One: Establishing the Best Sales Price for your Home
1) The “Right” sales price is one of the most important factors of selling your home. I’ll perform a comprehensive market analysis of your home to establish the most effective asking price that will allow for a quick sale at maximum value.
2) Provide a selling expense estimate to help you better estimate your net sale proceeds.
3) Execute a listing agreement authorizing me to market your property.
Step Two: How I’ll Assist to Enhance your Home
1) Recommend repairs or enhancement to maximize buyer appeal.
2) Assist with scheduling and supervision of any improvements.
3) Suggest additional enhancements during the sales process based upon buyer feedback.
Step Three: How I’ll Advertise your Home to Get it Sold!
1) Hire a professional photographer/videographer to take custom digital photos of your home for use in the MLS, Internet, Brochures, and other marketing materials.
2) Create a custom Virtual Tour for use on your Custom Webpage, Youtube, the MLS, and other internet advertising sites.
3) Create a Custom Website exclusively marketing your home featuring its Virtual Tour.
4) Prepare and submit your home's information into the multiple listing service (MLS).
Most people begin their home search on the internet where it’s crucial to have maximum advertising exposure. In addition to your home’s custom website, the MLS, Youtube, Facebook, Zillow, Trulia, Google, and Yahoo, I’ve partnered with Point2Homes to syndicate your home's listing to an ever growing list of internet advertising sites:
1) Create a custom color photo brochure outlining your homes key features and benefits
2) Prepare a “Features & Benefits” brochure of your home for potential buyers.
3) Distribute “Just Listed” postcards to your neighborhood to inform people that your home is for sale as they may be a potential buyer or know of one.
4) Advertise your property in local community newspapers.
1) Promote your home to every qualified client, buyer, and investor in my client database.
2) Broker caravan open house to promote your home to local agents and brokers.
3) Public open house to promote your home to the public.
4) Install a “For Sale” sign to generate neighborhood awareness and generate buyer calls.
5) Install a high-security computerized lockbox to facilitate showings.
Step Four: Communication
1) Provide you with a weekly status update with review and feedback.
2) Track the status of other “for sale” homes in the neighborhood.
3) Follow up with other agents and brokers who have shown your home.
4) Follow up with prospective buyers from open houses.
5) Track internet buyer interest and feedback.
Step Five: I Personally Manage the Transaction
1) Carefully review and present all offers to you for your consideration.
2) Evaluate the strength and closing ability of potential buyers.
3) Prepare a strong counter offer(s).
4) Negotiate and represent your interests for the highest possible sales price with the best contract terms.
5) Open escrow and review escrow instructions.
6) Arrange and personally supervise appraisal and home inspections.
7) Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
8) Review and assist with all property disclosures.
9) Oversee buyer’s loan process to identify any potential problems.
10) Review preliminary title report and assist to handle any problems.
11) Track HOA documents so they are delivered into escrow on time.
12) Track City required disclosures so they can be delivered to escrow on time.
13) Review final closing statement.
14) Provide you with digital copies of all signed real estate disclosure documents.
15) Maintain constant contact with escrow to assure transaction is hassle free and closes on time.